Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

ONE HAS TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS POPE SPEAK ITALIAN TO KNOW WHAT HE IS ACTUALLY SAYING AND APPRECIATE IT AS ITALIANS WOULD! THIS IS MARVELOUS!

Pope Francis knows how to wow Italians by his manner of communication. When you read excerpts of his talk yesterday and the significance of women proclaiming Christ, it comes off a bit academic although in a simple way. Watch how he says it and the Italian way of getting the points across. It doesn't get any better than this for Italians!

4 comments:

ytc said...

PHEW! I'm back from my trip to Charleston, which was fantastic. I recommend it very highly. Eat at Magnolias...

I see that the Church hasn't fallen apart in my time away.

Marc said...

Welcome back, ytc!

Since you've been gone, we decided we all agree with each other.

Pater Ignotus and Gene got together for some beers and sorted out their disagreements.

John Nolan flew over from the UK and attended a folk Mass and loved it. Andy Milam went with him. Now they both hold hands during the Our Father and attend only ad orientem Novus Ordo Masses (or whatever happens to be the closest most convenient parish).

Anonymous 2 decided he actually is qualified to answer magisterial questions despite his prior protestations to the contrary.

And Anonymous 5 still makes us all feel unworthy for his humility and grasp of doctine.

We still all have a disdain for anyone posting completely anonymously and we shun them with the utmost shun. Shun!

Gene said...

Marc, I want some of what you have been drinking.

Marc said...

I wasn't drinking at 8:21 a.m. when I wrote that. But right now I'm having Shiner Bock...